Climbing Instructor Professional Development is for all professionals who have taken an AMGA SPI Course, SPI Exam, Rock Instructor Certification, pursuing or completed the Multi-pitch Instructor certification. This professional development will encompass best practices and also advanced skills that are within the scope of single and multi-ptich yet not often covered in the curriculum. These sessions are meant to:
1. create a community of like-minded professionals
2. promote personal and professional development through skill development
3. provide mentorship and coaching to those in the climbing instructor programs
4. provide continuing education and updates to climbing instructors.
These trainings are provided through a regional collaboration by
Registration – Pay Tuition and Complete the Form Below.
2. Once your application is confirmed, a link will be sent for payment.
3. Complete payment and course details/waivers/gear list will be sent.
Fees for programs cover permitting, insurance, and shared collaboration expenses..and some food/swag too! Fees are non-refundable fewer than 30 days from the program.